At some point in time, everyone who owns a computer will experience the trials and tribulations of hard drive failure. The reasons behind it vary, and could include everything from a human error to damages resulting from flood or water. Viruses can play a role as well, along with many other factors. For many years, the need to recover data that has been lost or destroyed has made data recovery such a very valuable asset.
Almost all hard drives can be recovered. Normally, if the drive is making a ticking or a scratching noise, you can use certain software programs to recover the data. Sometimes, due to age or bad parts, the aperture arm in the hard drive can fail, or the platters can become damaged and lose the data that they hold. If you can’t recover the information with software, you’ll need to send the hard drive off and have it either rebuilt or have technicians recover your data.
Data recovery is always an option, from hard drives that are 2 GB in size to the largest of over 300 GB or more of data. No matter what size hard drive you have, the data can generally be recovered. Keep in mind that if you’ve had a computer crash, you’ll need to send the hard drive off to have the data recovered by technicians.
One of the key benefits of data recovery is the fact that information can also be retrieved from the recycle bin as well. Partition recovery, and even information that has been lost somewhere on the disk can be retrieved as well. Even though it may seem like your data is gone forever – the technicians that specialize in data recovery can retrieve it.
Free Data Recovery Software you may try Yourself
- EaseUS Data Recovery – Free Data Recovery Software
Recover up to 2GB data for free on Windows 11/10/8/7EaseUS free data recovery software 2GB free
- Restore deleted files from Recycle Bin, HDD, SSD, USB, SD card, etc.
- Recover deleted documents, pictures, videos, emails, and other files for free.
- Retrieve lost data due to formatting, deleting, OS crash, virus infection, etc.
- Repair corrupted photos, videos, and documents with file repair features
- Accidentally deleted an important file? Lost files after a computer crash? No problem – Recuva recovers files from your Windows computer, recycle bin, digital camera card, or MP3 player!
- Superior file recovery
- Recuva can recover pictures, music, documents, videos, emails or any other file type you’ve lost. And it can recover from any rewriteable media you have: memory cards, external hard drives, USB sticks and more!
Download Link : https://www.ccleaner.com/recuva
- Recoverit Data Recovery Free
- Recoverit Data Recovery Free helps restore any lost or deleted files from computer, HDD, SSD, USB drive, SD memory card, camera and more. It serves 500+ real-life data loss scenarios like formatting, system crashes, virus attacks, etc. with a high success rate.
- Recover up to 100MB lost or deleted data for free
Download Link : https://recoverit.wondershare.com/data-recovery-free.html
- STELLAR DATA RECOVERY
Free Data Recovery Software to Restore Lost Data with Ease
- Recovers lost or deleted data, photos, videos, PPT, PDF, DOCX & many more from recycle bin, HDDs, SSDs & any other external storage media.
- Recovers deleted files & other critical documents
- Retrieves data from formatted, encrypted, or corrupted drives
- Recovers up to 1 GB of files for free
Download Link : https://www.stellarinfo.com/free-data-recovery.php
- Orion File Recovery Software
- Recover and undelete lost files or permanently erase data
- Orion searches for deleted files on your hard drive, or any external or portable drive connected to your computer. Files that are not overwritten can either be recovered or permanently deleted to prevent future recovery.Recover deleted files, music or photos
- Data recovery from your hard drive, external drive or flash drive
- Permanently erase files to increase security
- Orion file recovery software opens with a wizard, which will guide you through the process to either search and recover files or permanently delete files.
Download Link : https://www.nchsoftware.com/data-recovery/index.html
- Disk Drill Data Recovery Software
- Recover your deleted files on Windows, including Office documents, archives, and media files, quickly and easily. Disk Drill for Windows is a simple free data recovery software that restores deleted files from hard disks (HDD), external USB drives, or any kind of storage media.
Download Link : https://www.cleverfiles.com/data-recovery-software.html
- MiniTool Data Recovery Software
- This MiniTool free data recovery software can deep scan hard drives, memory cards, SSDs, etc. on Windows-compatible devices and recover data lost by human errors and system crashes. It supports 100+ types of files including photos, videos, audios, documents, and more.
From Windows to Mac, everything can be recovered. There are different filing structures and formats, including NTFS and FAT32. These are common Windows filing structures, and hold all of the information for your hard.
Those of you who have multiple hard drives in your computer, can rest assured that RAID configurations can also be recovered. If a single hard drive on the RAID configuration fails, the RAID setup will absorb the blow and there won’t be a loss of data. On the other hand, if the entire RAID configuration crashes, it will crash big time. Whenever this happens, you’ll need to send it off and have technicians restore both the RAID hardware and software.
Anytime your hard drive happens to crash or malfunction, data recovery is there to help you get back your files. Whether they are personally files or very important files that are need for business – you can put your trust in data recovery and know that you’ll get everything the back the way it was.
BD-ZED COMPUTER one of the best hard disk data recovery solution provide in Kolkata, West Bengal, India . Call us for any requirements related to Hard Disk Data Recovery in Kolkata . Call Us at +91 9903254972